The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
i recall something about some punk fl*pp*n him off at an intersection and a scuffle that followed...

... wait... that was another story in itself ...

·
Banned
839 Posts
Ronin was banned to be honest because people here can be pretty weak..

there is no other way to put it... Ronin has a way about him which is a bit vulgar etc. and people on this forum are like 12 year old schoolgirls.. ronin was the dirty old man with an erection chasing them around.. some countries like Bangkok encourage this.. other places like signapore discourage it..

lotustalk is like signapore.. AKA NO FUN!!

ronin is a funny guy and his experience is REALLY helpful to the lotus community.. of course that is why they banned him.

go figure

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
lol, I like your analogy, but to be honest, he is a very nice guy. He has knowledge of the know-how and very good at what he is doing. :)

·
Registered
828 Posts
I agree. When I was having problems with my car he PM'ed his house number. That not being enough he even showed up at the dealer to take a peek. Our friend Jack was also an awesome help.

That being said, there are rules here, he did not follow them. Some (myself included) may argue that the mods here have questionable motives and or practices, but he was warned so...

I honestly believe he cares about the community and although appearing "hot tempered"
he was never out to screw anyone over. Funny really because the mods have defended several scam artists.

At the end of the day he is really cooler than the ET/LT people IMO.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts

there is no other way to put it... Ronin has a way about him which is a bit vulgar etc. and people on this forum are like 12 year old schoolgirls.. ronin was the dirty old man with an erection chasing them around.. some countries like Bangkok encourage this.. other places like signapore discourage it..

ronin is a funny guy and his experience is REALLY helpful to the lotus community.. of course that is why they banned him.

go figure

Wow, you just compared Frank to a child molester :eek:

I am not sure he needs anymore help...:wallbang:

I am sure you meant well...

I think Frank is a great guy in person...:tadts::shift:

·
Registered
255 Posts

go figure
Honestly have u been to Singapore? If that's true vulgarity has no place here, regardless of who it may be that frequents this forum.

·
My car sneezes
641 Posts
Franks car is a beast and Franks is a grat guy in person. Although some may think his on-line persona is a bit harsh. He's def not a fan of censorship.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Franks car is a beast and Franks is a grat guy in person. Although some may think his on-line persona is a bit harsh. He's def not a fan of censorship.
Seems odd since he deleted over 2600 posts on MM. I guess that was different than my removing a few personal attack posts. lol

Funny how a lot of people say "but he is a great guy in person." Sure... nobody ever said he wasn't. He simply could not follow simple forum rules. He could be a gray-beaded Mother Theresa who can single-handedly build a 2ZZ with a blindfold on. That was never the point. I bet he is a nice guy that means well. So what? I truly find it odd how many have to point out "in person, he is really a nice guy..." What does that tell you..ad admittance that online, he comes across as not so? And it is not relevant since I am only seeking to maintain rules ON LINE. Not in person. Funny how some people think they can behave any way they want, all when cloaked in the cape of justice. They think they do it to save others. Feel superior much?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

go figure

Please feel free to post somewhere else. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. Thanks.

FYI... he repeatedly attacked other forum members and was banned twice for that. No other reason. The last time he said "Put that finger up your ass, pull it out, and lick it." He could have been funny or not, helpful or not...and a good guy in person. :) It has nothing to do with it.

edit to add that your post makes more sense now that we know who you are. This will be the 4th time you have come back and again, your account is banned Mamo.

Side note... it AMAZES me... that people like you complain the site sucks. It is no fun. But then go to extreme lengths to register and post here. How much freaking time did you spend on this forum and then to basically say it sucks? What a joke. And you get banned again. And you will try coming back again. To the forum you don't like. When another forum you seem to enjoy is waiting for your posts. How does that even make sense? Absurd.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I honestly believe he cares about the community and although appearing "hot tempered"
he was never out to screw anyone over. Funny really because the mods have defended several scam artists.

Do you have some links or examples to back that up? Or is that from now-discredited tin foil crowd?

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
this post got bad quick, didnt really meet the guy, but most of the time in the car industry your work always speaks for itself, people that look into personality are the ones that get scammed or lied to all the time

would love to see that RONIN set up, it would give us more options, since theres not that many, for more and original refreshing power upgrades

pretty soon everyone with an S will have the exact same set up, exactly the same

we can def use the variety

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
we can def use the variety
Agreed, but attacking anyone that does anything different than you, does not promote variety, even if you do it under the shield of superiority as protector of the people.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts