The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just checking out the UK site and they have a lot of merchandise on their on-line store. Key Rings, posters, shirts, hats, videos, books, jackets etc.

My dealer has some of the things but they are charging almost twice as much (yes- I know the UK website is in pounds) as on the official site and dont have everything I want. :(

Besides it would be hard for an individual dealer to have all of the clothes in all sizes. I emailed the marketing department in the UK to see if they will ship stuff to me in the US and am awaiting their reply. If not then I will have a friend in England order it and ship it to me.

Maybe sometime (fall 2003 :rolleyes: ) the US site will have this on their site. Does anyone know if we can order things on the UK site directly from Lotus USA.

I know a lot of us are going to want to get stuff. Wouldn't it be nice if we could fill in an order form for the additional goodies we would like and have it shipped to us with our cars. It would be twice as much fun, getting the car and then opening the trunk and finding it filled with all of the other stuff:clap:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Actually,
Lotus USA is contracting with a high quality apparel company to supply US made goodies. Supposed to be some really good stuff.

Should be readily available at the dealers. Don't know if they'll have a on line shopping capability on the new LCU website (whenever it starts up) would be helpful for those not living near a dealer. The guys at LCU fully realize that accessories have a huge potential, ie they may sell me one car, but I'll keep coming back for service and accessories.

Also, judging from the response of the buyers at the Monterey historics a few years ago when Lotus was a featured marque, they swamped the Lotus tent wanting to buy any official Lotus stuff. These are people who are enthusiast but may not actually ever buy a car.

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts