The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 3rd no front plate ticket, thanks to keyport police in new jersey...thank you, my inspection is up this month i had a good excuse too saying i had to get it put on in order for it to pass still got me, i just payed a damn driving while on a cell ticket yesterday..had the phone to my ear for .5 a sec and he got me..cops are such haters after i got my ticket today i went right to the police station to pay it and they couldnt take my money now they said i have to give them it tomorrow...very convenient:mad:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Moving

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are you a Guido?

Just got my 3rd no front plate ticket, thanks to keyport police in new jersey...thank you, my inspection is up this month i had a good excuse too saying i had to get it put on in order for it to pass still got me, i just payed a damn driving while on a cell ticket yesterday..had the phone to my ear for .5 a sec and he got me..cops are such haters after i got my ticket today i went right to the police station to pay it and they couldnt take my money now they said i have to give them it tomorrow...very convenient:mad:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
:thud:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Drive over your front plate, and then put it in the trunk. When pulled over, tell them it just fell off, and your going to have the dealer fix it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
the cops must think you are made of money... what with the TVs in your headrests and all rotfl
You will never live it down.... lol

the above suggestion about running over your plate is a good one, and then just temporarially put it on for inspection. ALSO you may want to consider donating to your local police and getting a sticker. Saves me 50% of the time from tickets, obviously you can't act like a jerk with the cop neither.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I think I'm gonna cave in and put the front plate on. Of course it will be bent to hell and barley visible (wrapped around the clam, not blocking the intake), but I seem to be getting hassled more in NJ for it. Especially after last weekend's escipades.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I just got a warning, again. But I'm sick of that being the reason they pull me over. I think I'm just better off with the plate. I said when I first got the car, "after the 3rd time of trouble with the police for no front plate, I'm gonna put it on." Well, I'm sick of being pulled over. Well, my car looked good for a year and half with no plate.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't usually bother stopping for no front plate, unless I want to speak with suspected gang members and that is the only thing wrong with the car (which usually it isn't).

·
Registered
912 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are you a Guido?
gee....i didnt know racial slurs were allowed now.
cool, cause i have a whoooooole bunch.

Father Guido Sarducci's Five Minute University

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kO8x8eoU3L4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kO8x8eoU3L4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Banned
874 Posts
Maybe he noticed ur car becuz of ur bright headrests and then he noticed you had no front plate:shrug:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Being from NJ, you can see how evil Woodbridge cops can be. The first thing I did when I bought my car was I went and bought a BWR front plate. I try to give the cops as few reasons to pull me over as possible.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Being from NJ, you can see how evil Woodbridge cops can be. The first thing I did when I bought my car was I went and bought a BWR front plate. I try to give the cops as few reasons to pull me over as possible.
I agree, although the 1st cop who spoke to me was pretty nice. It was the 2nd time that day being pulled over for the no front plate that they weren't too nice, but that was down in south jersey somewhere.

I'm not giving them any reasons unless I really am doing something illegally.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts