The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. Spring is here and the prime driving time is just around the corner. I wanted to offer a few package deals to everyone.

Lotus Service Package: Oil Change + Full Inspection $150 + destination.

This will include all materials needed for oil change (Motul Synthetic Oil and Toyota factory filter). Inspection consists of roughly a 25 point inspection. If you know of or have any additional service or non service related items you would like factored in, let me know and we can do so for a smaller fee then normal.

HID Package: HID Kit + Install $200 + destination.

This will include a 35w DDM HID kit for the low beams and install. If you would like to upgrade to 55w, high beams, or have any additional items you would like to have done with the HID install, let me know and we can factor them in.

I have plans for a few other packages, but want to sort out the parts and prices first. If you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to let me know. I will be out of town this weekend, but PM me or call (760) 622-9405 and we can discuss availability.

Cheers,

Brian Eyerman

·
Registered
38 Posts
HID Kit and Install

I would like to have the HID kit installed, I live in Venice, Ca, when can you do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts