The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been lurking for a long while and I decided to join.
But in my haste I spelled my user name wrong (Should be Demeanor not Demanor - b/c that just doesn't make sense does it?). How embarrassing right?
I am blaming it on the bleach in my hair, so if someone would so kindly put me in the direction of changing such a thing...I would express my deepest gratitude.

Thanks A Ton
Madisyn :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Well, it must run in the family, because typically your name is spelled Madison or Maddison... :D ;)
Seriously. :D

I personally can't stand when parents do that to their children. Do they realize they are making their own child have to spell their name to every person who asks them...FOREVER!?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey lol - live with it!

I know how you feel - dad spelt my name wrong @ birth, mom's been griping about it for 36 years!

it'll probably come up again this weekend when i go over for tea! hahahaha!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I am blaming it on the bleach in my hair, so if someone would so kindly put me in the direction of changing such a thing...I would express my deepest gratitude.

:
Well.... you could consider dark brown.....or maybe a ruddy red color... not black. ( That IS what you wanted to change isn't it ??? ) rotfl

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Hey, your in Atlanta? Welcome to the board. I'll go easy on ya. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, your in Atlanta? Welcome to the board. I'll go easy on ya. ;)
Yes, I'm in atlanta...I see you are too. You're not by chance the orange lotus at all the autox's are you? If so, I usually never miss an event. (I'm in the white track model 350Z #66 if it is you. Come say Hi next time!)

-Madisyn-

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Yes, I'm in atlanta...I see you are too. You're not by chance the orange lotus at all the autox's are you? If so, I usually never miss an event. (I'm in the white track model 350Z #66 if it is you. Come say Hi next time!)

-Madisyn-
I do have an orange Lotus, but that is probably not me (mine has offset black stripes now), havn't been to many autoX events in the area. Maybe you can teach me something ;)
Perhaps I'll see you around some time. I'm actually North of Atlanta (in Cumming) Where are you at?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do have an orange Lotus, but that is probably not me (mine has offset black stripes now), havn't been to many autoX events in the area. Maybe you can teach me something ;)
Perhaps I'll see you around some time. I'm actually North of Atlanta (in Cumming) Where are you at?
I can try and teach you...I might suck though. :(
I'm in Alphretta. I don't know where Cumming is. :confused:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I can try and teach you...I might suck though. :(
I'm in Alphretta. I don't know where Cumming is. :confused:
It's Ok with me if you suck :D
Alpharetta is really close, I used to own a business there. I'll show you were Cumming is some day :huh:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's Ok with me if you suck :D
Alpharetta is really close, I used to own a business there. I'll show you were Cumming is some day :huh:
Just let me know when! I love meeting new people! And it can't hurt to know where Cumming is.

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
To whomever fixed my name. I love you! :nanner2:
You get your name changed within an hour, but poor Pugg57 can't get his lousey thread deleted.

Mmmm, have NO idea why that may be.:shrug:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
To whomever fixed my name. I love you! :nanner2:
Sweet! Mods normally don't get much love.

lotusforsale, have you seen a pic of poor pugg57? I mean come on....

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.