The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL... I thought this stuff only happened in the movies. For the second time, my mom went and got me a date with a girl! :mad:

I shouldn't really complain... I mean, she has really good taste. The last girl she hooked me up with was a solid 9.5/10, and this one looks really hot, too, from her photos.

But still... I mean, WTF? Does she think I'm incapable of getting a date on my own? I've been out of a 1-year relationship for exactly 5 days, and the woman is already picking my next GF for me! :thwack:

Anyone else have a mom like this? rotfl

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well, you are a staunch Democrat that prefers a big brother/higher entity making choices on your behalf (and everyone else), so what's the problem? :shrug: -poke- ;)

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, you are a staunch Democrat that prefers a big brother/higher entity making choices on your behalf (and everyone else), so what's the problem? :shrug: -poke- ;)
Huh? :huh: Where'd you get that idea? I'm a Libertarian (registered Independent). I believe "big brother" should make NO choices on my behalf. Same goes for big momma! :D

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh poor baby!! Geez. I get less tail than a monk and you have to suffer your mom's interference. Have her send some of that over my way! :drool:
Oh, I didn't say I'm not gonna take it! Just sayin', know what I'm sayin'? :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dude, shut up, HIT IT, DON'T QUIT IT...
And what the hell did you do with the last hottie. Find something better.....? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
LOL... I thought this stuff only happened in the movies. For the second time, my mom went and got me a date with a girl! :mad:

I shouldn't really complain... I mean, she has really good taste. The last girl she hooked me up with was a solid 9.5/10, and this one looks really hot, too, from her photos. ( 9.5 / 10 ? ... Pics for 2nd opinion and if she was so banging why are you getting hooked up with another girl? )

But still... I mean, WTF? Does she think I'm incapable of getting a date on my own? ( Apparently ) I've been out of a 1-year relationship for exactly 5 days, and the woman is already picking my next GF for me! :thwack:

Anyone else have a mom like this? rotfl

·
Registered
205 Posts
hmmmm. something smells fishy!

stop and consider. maybe the grilfriend is just the magic carpet for what Mommie Dearest really wants from you; a new shiny grandchild perhaps?:panic:

time to either get busy:nanner:

or make tracks! :shift:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
an old lady that lives down the street has been trying to get her grand daughter to dump her current BF and go out with merotfl... and my manager is doing the same thing :panic:

·
Registered
68 Posts
knock the bottom out if it.

Your mom is helping you out. I wish i had that kind if support.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stop and consider. maybe the grilfriend is just the magic carpet for what Mommie Dearest really wants from you; a new shiny grandchild perhaps?:panic:
Oh, she doesn't hide that from me at all! I'm 34, my bro has 2 sons, and my mom wants a granddaughter! :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Go to Rite Aid right now and get industrial strength condoms!! If mom wants something cute and cuddly to play with get her a Pomeranian. Marriage/kids highly overrated, especially if you are happy single. Sex with J-lo look alike on the other hand - A+. In five years when she is a moose, you will be with yet another hottie, not pushing her Nordstrom-bought baby carriage and taking care of a brat.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
mom tried the same thing but ... epic fail ... LOL

as far as that young Jlo...id totally hit it!!! just dont tell my GF haha

1 - 20 of 70 Posts