The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're placing an order for more RS134 Monolites for early Summer delivery. These are simply the best wheels for the S2 cars - IMHO. We are extending a discounted price to those clients who place a $1000 deposit now (save $250): HERE

·
Registered
2006 Exige K24A2 SC
216 Posts
Is the final price listed, that we remove the 250 from? When do we need orders in (need to establish color choice)? Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Also interested in these questions, and have one more: is there any chance to special order 8.5" rears?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please select the color that you think you will want. We will contact you before the final order is officially placed to confirm your color choice. You can change it at that time if you wish.

Here is the Grey color

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is the final price listed, that we remove the 250 from? When do we need orders in (need to establish color choice)? Thanks
The regular price will be $3250. If you order now, you can get it for $2999.99. An option exists to simply place a $1000 deposit so you don't have to pay the entire amount upfront yet still reserve the lower price. Some clients prefer to pay for the whole set and others would rather place a deposit. The choice is yours. Once the wheels arrive, the price will bump to $3250.

·
Registered
124 Posts
In for the gun metal gray pre-order! Super excited for this set. This is me treating my car and myself.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I wonder of there are people who would be interested in ordering wider rear Monolites, either as part of a full set or to upgrade just the rears? I believe if we had 20 interested we could get 8.5" rears.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wonder of there are people who would be interested in ordering wider rear Monolites, either as part of a full set or to upgrade just the rears? I believe if we had 20 interested we could get 8.5" rears.
I've started a separate thread to see what kind of interest there is for wider rims. I added a poll to see if folks want 8.5" or 9"...see: HERE

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We've placed the PO with our supplier. We've ordered a couple extra sets of each color.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are down to only 2-3 sets (Silver & Grey) that remain available. Our supplier is now stating a late July delivery citing COVID delays. I know that Japan has been hit pretty hard and the supply chain is suffering.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Please let me know if any gold buyers fall through. I would like to have a spare front and rear, possibly splitting a set with another gold buyer.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please let me know if any gold buyers fall through. I would like to have a spare front and rear, possibly splitting a set with another gold buyer.
They are all spoken for at this point....honestly, I was hoping one would be left over for myself! We will order more in 6-9 months - if the current demand continues.

·
Registered
2006 Exige K24A2 SC
216 Posts
Cool!

Could I get a confirmation on center cap fitment? I saw an old thread by Shinoo saying to use stock but when I did some research I saw some conflicting information so a measurement would be good.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cool!

Could I get a confirmation on center cap fitment? I saw an old thread by Shinoo saying to use stock but when I did some research I saw some conflicting information so a measurement would be good.
The factory center caps will work with these wheels. There may be some other center caps that work as well, but we know that the stock ones will definitely work.

·
Registered
2006 Exige K24A2 SC
216 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I don't have stock wheels available to me. So unless I'm missing something:

Here they're a 50mm diameter confirmed for Exige with 2ZZ:

Here they're a 60mm diameter also confirmed for Exige with 2ZZ

Here is a 54.5mm, stated to be for a Exige with 2ZZ
but on the other side the same part number is a 50mm
A120G0045F - Lotus Wheel centre assy-long. Wheels | Lotus Parts Online, Birmingham MI so even though eliseparts has a few center caps at 54.5mm, maybe a type-o?

I'm not looking to buy other center caps that may work, I'm looking to find out which genuine ones to order.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts