The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have two reservations for Borgs Motel in Monterey, California, for part of Monterey car week in August. Each is about $200 per night, check in August 17/17 check out August 21/17. I am selling each reservation for $300 (the rooms still need to be paid for, I'm just selling the reservations). This is one of the world's premiere car events, and hotel rooms near the time of the event are either impossible to obtain, or insanely expensive, for example, I looked into going one week prior to the event last year and the only thing available was Motel 6 for $400 per night. If interested, please email me at [email protected].

Calvin

·
MY11 Evora S
940 Posts
I?m a local so don?t need the hotel. But curious what events are you planning on attending?

·
Monaco Dreamin'
460 Posts
This is why I camp out at Laguna Seca. Just under $400 for a whole week, including full access to the pits and races.

I'm going to be around for the whole week if anyone wants to meet up. I'll be showing my Autozam AZ1 at the Little Car Show on Wednesday in Pacific Grove.

·
MY11 Evora S
940 Posts
I?ll be showing my 400 at Exotics in Canery Row in Friday. Will also bring it on Tuesday afternoon at Classic Car Mag meet in Pacific Grove.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
if any of you Cali lotus guys are interested, I can get you into the Mecum auction during one of our show days (at the Hyatt/Del Monte)... were going until end of Saturday this week

shoot me a PM if youre interested

otherwise I planned on stopping out at Canery friday evening to check out as much as i can

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts
if any of you Cali lotus guys are interested, I can get you into the Mecum auction during one of our show days (at the Hyatt/Del Monte)... were going until end of Saturday this week

shoot me a PM if youre interested

otherwise I planned on stopping out at Canery friday evening to check out as much as i can
Can't make it this year, but would love to go to an auction next year at Monterey.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Can't make it this year, but would love to go to an auction next year at Monterey.
ill try to make a post closer to next years event for you guys... i didnt think much of it this year till i saw a post in the esprit forum that reminded me

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts
ill try to make a post closer to next years event for y ou guys... i didnt think much of it this year till i saw a post in the esprit forum that reminded me
Great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts