The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put something together so all the Austin area Lotus owners/enthuziests can meet up here at the dealership say once a month like a saturday morning for coffee and breakfast, mabey even a short tech session. If anyone is interested shoot me a message or email.

I will also be sending out invites to the Grand Opening Galla on May 14th. If you aren't sure if I have your current contact info or if I haven't spoken to you recently please call me or send me an email. Thanks!

Come by and Check out the Jim Clark edition I have on the showroom :drool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zygote I have the Type 25 Jim Clark posted with pics in the "cars for sale" forum, check it out and let me know. Scott, I met with Ryan of HCD yesterday and it looks as though we are going to try to get the Hill Country Drive guys to meet up here before the drives, I think its going to be exciting for everyone!

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to hear from you Lou!! The website is being ironed out and should be up and running shortly. Our Aston and Bently sites are up (search John Eagle European). May 14th is our Grand Opening Galla. The way I understand it is the event should kick off around 4:30pm and go into the night. Dress is Austin Chic. We are expecting several High Profile special quests!!!! 9 restaraunts are catering the event and media will be present as well. All Lotus owners are welcome, come by and check it out, should be a blast!!!

The HCD drive is going to be a lot of fun and we are excited to be hooking up with Ryan and the guys for the future meets.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Charlie

Does your dealership have a shop with Lotus certified mechanics? I'd be interested in the new Lotus upgrade supercharger as FVMC's is advertising. It's a whole lot closer from FW to Austin than Chi town.

Bob

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bob, we have 3 techs and a service manager. One of the techs will be specializing in Lotus and will be certified, he came over from Mercedes. Seems to be a great guy! We are excited to have him aboard.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bob, we have 3 techs and a service manager. One of the techs will be specializing in Lotus and will be certified, he came over from Mercedes. Seems to be a great guy! We are excited to have him aboard.
Let us know when he's trained and you guys are ready to handle servicing Lotus cars :) Overseas Motors here in Dallas has permanently lost my business due to circumstances I'd rather not get into publicly (anyone can PM me for details, if curious) so I'm on the hunt for someone to handle my service intervals and any repairs/fixes that come up. I've got plenty of mates in Austin that I can visit so the extra mileage doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'd be interested...not monthly (as I'm 6 hrs away) but hell once or twice a year I'd come down. I love that side of the state...ya'll have those strange green things coming out of the ground. its really neat looking :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.