The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend bought a block of tickets to the F-1 race in Montreal for June 7th (practice) and 8th (race.) The seats are in Grandstand 34. Most of the tickets have been reserved/served, but he has some left at $250/seat.

He also booked a block of rooms at the Doubletree in Montreal with a three night minimum. There are still a few rooms unclaimed (figure about $1300 for 3 nights including taxes and etc.).

I plan to caravan on this trip with a bunch of F-cars. I'd love to have some English machinery along for company (and protection?). Get your passport in order and PM me if you are interested in joining up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would love to join you. Can't caravan all the way from the west coast but would fly in and give you moral support from all those fcars....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm planning to go but will only be attending the race itself, not the full weekend. Plus I'm obviously not driving there from CA ;) Maybe I'll see some of you guys there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correction: tickets are for all three days.

Friday: practice
Saturday: qualifying
Sunday: race

For those coming in from other parts of the country and/or not caravaning, let's make a plan to connect at the event. Eh?

·
Registered
560 Posts
i'll join the convoy for the trip up and down.can you tell me if those are bronze silver or what class tickets-although i might get my own

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll join the convoy for the trip up and down.can you tell me if those are bronze silver or what class tickets-although i might get my own
The tickets are "bronze".

As the race date approaches, I'll broadcast information about where and when the Boston-Metro-to-Montreal caravan will be gathering.

·
Registered
560 Posts
havent decided on tics yet.but probably in on caravan.when is departure projected thursday or friday?does anyone actually go to friday sessions?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey, I plan on driving my elise up if the weather is good. I'm in NJ and would love to meet up with your caravan. Would make the trip even more fun.
What day are you leaving, I planned on driving up Thrusday morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts