The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's another one. The lucky stiffs in the Home Market get to custom order their Elises however they want. This is a little pamphlet to give us something new to look at while we wait.

Enjoy...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obviously the page sequence is a little bit off, as I had to pull the staples out of the pamphlet in order to scan it. I hope this stuff isn't old news to everyone -- I haven't seen this Trim Catalog anywhere else on the net.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Hmm... green interior.

I like that leather pocket on the driver's sill? Can we get that?

Would be handy for small maps and what not.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nope, I'm afraid the items shown in this pamphlet are for the folks in England. I'll bet that we might be able to order items like the cellphone holster from our dealers in a while.

I won't be surprised if some enterprising folks will have such items made by a local trim shop or something. I like the "Elise" leather CD case...

·
Registered
601 Posts
I still don't understand why we could not order Alcantara when the cars are in the same production line(according to other posts) as the Euro cars. I loved the seat inserts on the 111S I sat in. Either way I plan on possibly doing custom appolstry. I also like the trim on the door sills. Hello Lotus you have a market for stuff like this in America...oh well, at least we get the car, hehe.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
the car's primary markets are florida and Cali- both areas where harsh sunlight would bleach alcantara in a short time- I'm pretty sure Lotus does'nt wan't a bunch of cars driving around in their primary markets w/ ugly faded interiors.

·
Registered
154 Posts
potential group buys - someone needs to jump on these:

1) door panel pockets ( i dig these!)
2) cell phone holder (not in my pocket baby!)
3) leather covered shifting/ebrake console
4) wire mesh from the exige that replaces the black plastic bits on the exterior

anyone?

Robert

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Biomax said:
potential group buys - 4) wire mesh from the exige that replaces the black plastic bits on the exterior

anyone?

Robert
Yeah- I'd really like the mesh replacement

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Biomax said:
potential group buys - someone needs to jump on these:

1) door panel pockets ( i dig these!)
2) cell phone holder (not in my pocket baby!)
3) leather covered shifting/ebrake console
4) wire mesh from the exige that replaces the black plastic bits on the exterior

anyone?

Robert
My dealer told me some time ago that all of these option you have mentioned except the wire mesh, will be available on the US car as dealer options. He even showed me the brochure that you scanned and another one that showed even more options, such as fire extinguisher. I will be getting the Lotus insignia in red on my black leather seats and doors with the leather pockets and cell phone holster. The fire extinguisher is another must have item.

I seem to recall posting the details here somewhere. I will attempt to locate the thread.

·
Registered
786 Posts
brochure

I rec'd a nice color brochure with my order packet, had a burgandy red elise in it, I think the brochure is alos posted by someone at puresportscar.com

it was a nice folder, with interior colors and paint chips

1 - 20 of 39 Posts