The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
shay2nak said:
WTF is this!!??? :huh:

On top of that it has 4 bidders @ $15k!! :huh:
That's actually a pretty good deal. I paid twice that for an invisible Ferarri last month. And what's worse, I lost it. I think it's in the backyard, but I'm not sure.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
rotfl

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Thank you so much, I needed a laugh very much today. I'm greatful.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Well, I guess the best thing is that I can break all traffic laws with this car and never get caught. Drive as fast as I want, wherever - whenever? Drive throught da red lights & stop signs. I'm all about that.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
you know this brings us to an interesting question. If the car is invisible, then will we become invisible (as well as all visible objects) within the car or will it look like we're sitting on air and just moving around! LOL Cuz, if i'm still visible, my plan will never work. rotfl

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
shay2nak said:
you know this brings us to an interesting question. If the car is invisible, then will we become invisible (as well as all visible objects) within the car or will it look like we're sitting on air and just moving around! LOL Cuz, if i'm still visible, my plan will never work. rotfl
Yeah, see, you're going to have to spring for the invisible suit, too. I bet I have one in your size. I can let you have it for, say, fifty bucks. Maybe more if you want your name on it on an invisible patch. Alterations extra.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Bid quick! Fire Sale!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31831&item=2475119528&rd=1

Description
The original owner, after a long hard decision has decided to replace this great Dodge Ram Dually. Our dealership inspections show the mileage represented on this vehicle to be accurate. Small cigarette burn on the seat is no longer noticable. This vehicle is NOT in excellent condition although there is no evidence of repairs indicating that it was ever in an accident. Other than some really wild fire damage, this is a top-notch truck. The small door dings do not take away from the overall beauty of this sweet ride. This vehicle looks like it wishes it had never left its' owner's garage. Even with a non shifting transmission, this vehicle is still a deal. This Cummins engine may need a tune up, or tune down, or replacement with a less crispy rebuild. This Dually does have some minor electrical problems to be aware of, but this vehicle makes up for it with its overall lovely condition. There are a few defects with this vehicle, please DON'T e-mail seller for details. The exterior of this vehicle is a little below average for its age and mileage. Interior is a little on the rough side, but a good detail job can do wonders. There is more than 50% tread life left on the rear tires. Front tires are brand new but melted. GET A GREAT DEAL HERE!!! NON SMOKER'S VEHICLE!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
originally posted by Randy Chase
Bid quick! Fire Sale!
Damn, this guy's funny. He has nice descriptions for his pictures.

Check out the amount! It's at $115k...WTF??? :huh:

I don't get these two auctions, am I even supposed to? :huh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts