The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Should be the other way around, Elise as the center of attention with the Ferrari as the background ;)

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Very nice color choice (red with biscuit, what I'm ordering)!

·
Registered
687 Posts
babak said:
Should be the other way around, Elise as the center of attention with the Ferrari as the background ;)
You mean like this? (From my July '03 test drive--damn it's been too long)...

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
This is the best shot I have of a personal pic taken at Symbollic in La Jolla. That's a Viper next to Elise. This was the day I test drove her. *sniff* Oh that was so long ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
one thing I hope gets fixed on the Fed car is the build of the car. What I mean is that the Rover car in my pic above was rattling in every nook. The windows sounded like they were banging back and forth inside the door when you opened and closed it and the overall car sounded clunky in the panels and what not. Still had a blast driving it but it would be nice to not have all the rattles when you give people rides.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Are there alignment holes behind the wheel arch reflectors or are they just stuck on with double sided foam adhesive tape?
In other words can you toss them with no adverse effect to the lines of the car?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts