The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
max has hookers shoving bullwhips up his ass, while bernie choosing to just be less extreme, elects to shove his entire cranium up his own ass.

that also might explain bernies bad hairdo.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If Tony George hadn't already screwed up American open wheel racing we would have something else to watch - damn shame.

Could these two guys be bigger *******s?

Could they be charged with crimes against humanity?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Having read the article and digested Bernie's comments in their intended context, I have to say the man is absolutely certifiable.

I don't want to turn this into a pi$$ing match about the war, but to say that Saddam Hussein was the only one who could control Iraq is a bit of a stretch. I suppose I could control it too if I had a track record of murdering my 'constituents' in six figure quantities and everybody remaining lived under that threat.

Bernie's contempt for America truly infuriates me. I love the sport of F1, but hate that Bernie and Max get a dime of my money. I hope that Max is ousted and that Bernie's financial house of cards (his ability to sell the debt he incurred to acquire the commercial rights) leads to a stack of indictments thicker than the title of Johnny Cash's homemade Cadillac.

The major difference betwent the F1/FOTA war and the CART/IRL war is what side carries the brand name equity. the IRL had 'Indy Car' - Nobody knew what CART meant and there were few teams that had any true legacy.

FOTA has Ferrari and McLaren and all the manufacturers. That's what matters. The fans and sponsorship money will follow.

:wave:

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
what is that clip originally from? I've seen so many versions of it. rotfl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.