The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
The thing that gets me is that it was so obvious that bahr was the wrong person, doing the wrong things. Of course this happened.

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
FT‘s report adds that some staff believe the new owners want to “Malaysianise” management at the company.

Hmmm, sounds like Lotus truly will be finished if this is true. All those pasty white, upright Englishmen won't stand a chance and they'll know it!
Keep your cars folks, good chance they'll be the last you'll see for a very long time.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
European employment tribunals are a witch hunt for employers. The deck starts out being stacked against DRB-Hicom in these hearings. Especially if they bring in foreign managers to replace European staff. I don't see this going well for DRB-Hicom. Especially with them bringing in Aslam Farikullah to replace Tony Bahar.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
European employment tribunals are a witch hunt for employers. The deck starts out being stacked against DRB-Hicom in these hearings. Especially if they bring in foreign managers to replace European staff. I don't see this going well for DRB-Hicom. Especially with them bringing in Aslam Farikullah to replace Tony Bahar.
That's Dany Bahar, but I guess it doesn't matter much now does it lol

Frankly I was hoping to get my hands on the Esprit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts