The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I apologize for the delay in responding. Photo preview pages have been re-posted. Images can be previewed at the track. In the event you were not given the opportunity to preview the images at the track, they were made available online for 5 days after the conclusion of the event. Generally, preview pages are deleted within 5 days to make room for preview pages of upcoming events. Consequently, image files are also deleted to make hard drive room for upcoming events. Although it would be optimum to maintain the images indefinitely, I simply do not have the room. Obtaining additional web space and hard drive space would require a significant increase in prices. In the event you are not able to get your images prior to their 2nd deletion, don't worry. There is another event for the Lotus Challenge Series in Pahrump later this year. I'll catch you then.

There are approximately 1100+ photos for the Lotus group for Saturday. Another 1100+ for the Lotus group on Sunday. Instructions on how to get your images are on the preview pages. Image file sizes are 3 feet by 4.5 feet, native size. Files can be printed up to that size without interpolation or file manipulation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I've received inquiries about photos of participants taken with the contracted model. Only recognizable images of the contracted model will be published. She understands that her image will be used in a public manner. Images of individuals whereby they are recognizable and have not signed a release or have not given consent to publish their purchased images will not be published unobstructed. This is done to respect and preserve that individual's right to publicity and privacy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts