·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some awesome pics of the suspension bits!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Interesting...

Rear springs are marked A120 (type code for the Toyota-Elise it seems). The fronts are A116, which is officially the Speedster/VX220. (S1 parts are A111 and S2 parts are A117)

Bye, Arno.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
That car has a lot of rock chips already. More than I'd expect for a new car....more than most of my cars with thousands of miles on em.

Has this green car been around a lot? Or do they chip that easily?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Green/biscuit is a nice combination. However, I don't get the grey panels on the sides of the seats? Looks tacky to me. I'm sticking with Saffron Yellow/black.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Suspension: Standard or LSS

Do we know if that is the standard or the LSS suspension that we see on this car? Just curious.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
jml1952 said:
Green/biscuit is a nice combination. However, I don't get the grey panels on the sides of the seats? Looks tacky to me. I'm sticking with Saffron Yellow/black.
The heavy cloth sections on the seat bolsters are on all of the Touring seats. I haven't seen all the seat colors, but I believe all of the Touring seats have the same color cloth inserts. I think they are on the standard seats, as well, but in a color more closely matching the rest of the seat material.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
ChrisB said:
The heavy cloth sections on the seat bolsters are on all of the Touring seats. I haven't seen all the seat colors, but I believe all of the Touring seats have the same color cloth inserts. I think they are on the standard seats, as well, but in a color more closely matching the rest of the seat material.
Right. Black and grey seems less objectionable than the biscuit/grey combo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts