The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
shinoo said:
Ask and you shall receive...:)

We'll have the OZs available! They are the same that came on the 135R. An Elise specific fitment. Same size as our Sport pack wheels.
how much do the OZ's weigh? as i remember they aren't lighter than the rimstock sport pack wheels, but they sure look much better.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
huggy bear said:
how much do the OZ's weigh? as i remember they aren't lighter than the rimstock sport pack wheels, but they sure look much better.
I read somewhere that the OZ motorsport wheels & Yokie Advans are 2.5kg per corner lighter than the stock wheel & tyre

Cheers,

Nev

·
Supporting Vendor
4,130 Posts
huggy bear said:
That's right the OZ's are heavier than the LSS Rimstocks. Though the OZs are lighter than the 111 wheels. I believe the 111S wheels (stock on our fed car)are even marginally lighter than the OZs. I don't have all the weight figures at this time but should soon.

Truthfully these small weight differences will not be noticed on the street by us mere mortals. Some of the track gods may notice... ;)

No promises on the Exige wheel at this time. We have some other wheel options that we are working on. I'll let you know as soon as they become available. I think you'll be pleased.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts