1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Very nice. Only a special few are able to getting a clear shot of the starter button lettering though. :p

The interior pics show justification (to me) for those getting the touring pack solely for black leather.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice pics. I too really like how the perforated dash material matches the steering wheel. I see that is the one with the stage 1 exhaust as well.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
So the tach is compressed for us! How odd that the 111R isn't...
Also the bottom is gray and not white...what the hell? :confused:

Stage 1 exhaust!!!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The interior pics show justification (to me) for those getting the touring pack solely for black leather.
Just curious: the pic appears to be without the touring package, because it has the cranked window that I want.

·
Registered
282 Posts
agent.5 said:
Just curious: the pic appears to be without the touring package, because it has the cranked window that I want.
It is without the touring package. He meant that those of us who are getting the black touring package now realize why. I am happy that I will be getting the touring package after seeing the standard seats. Thanks Randy!

-Eric

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like how it changes color in the light.

Sigh....

A great color. At least there will be a few around SoCal I can look at and be envious.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,066 Posts
Well I'm glad I'm NOT getting the touring option - the seats and trim look wonderful to me just the way it is.

The fit and finish appears to be much better than some earlier pictures - and even the LA Elise I sat in at the Chicago Auto Show last February. I especially like the new dash material - it's a LOT like the Toyota MR-2 Spyder's... ooooh and the compressed tach is sooooo Stack!

·
Registered
963 Posts
I really want my CO Elise. :( Thanks for the photos Randy, you suck. :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Question...there's a small cylindrical crevice above the passenger footwell, maybe 3 inches deep and 12 inches long. Do you think that a lockable hinged door could be made that followed it's contours, and then we would have a VERY small glove box to keep a cell phone, stereo faceplate, and garage opener in? I'm just trying to avoid having to open the rear hatch every time I park to throw make these items opener secure. Is this something that people would be interested in if it was designed and manufactured to look stock? I'd surely pay $100 for it. Anyone work in the metal or plastics extrusion industry? Just a thought...Max.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,066 Posts
maxxfish said:
Question...there's a small cylindrical crevice above the passenger footwell, maybe 3 inches deep and 12 inches long. Do you think that a lockable hinged door could be made that followed it's contours, and then we would have a VERY small glove box to keep a cell phone, stereo faceplate, and garage opener in? I'm just trying to avoid having to open the rear hatch every time I park to throw make these items opener secure. Is this something that people would be interested in if it was designed and manufactured to look stock? I'd surely pay $100 for it. Anyone work in the metal or plastics extrusion industry? Just a thought...Max.
I already thought about that six months ago - I've got the dimensions and have a couple of solutions in the works. It's utterly useless the way it is... 1.2g's and what are you going to put in there - loose change? ;)

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Momo steering wheel, I didn't know that. Thanks for the post Randy.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,117 Posts
Great pix. Great color!!!!

Looks like Road&Track's office.

What's with the color difference between the door sill and the dash? You'd think they would have color matched them better.

The Stage 1 tips look mighty fine/aggressive. :)

Black wheels + black diffuser would make it even cooler...:cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts