1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Excellent! Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Full size, the more I look at these, the better the yellow looks (imho of course). I was all set for red after seeing the car pics on the lotus site, and I've always had a weakness for brg...

Decisions, decisions.....

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Thank you. Red looks great, but I'm pretty positive that Saffron Yellow is it for me. It looks like those reflectors may become slightly less conspicuous under natural light - we can only hope!!

Can't wait for Friday to arrive. Then try to figure out how to live until June or July or so without going crazy.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Buck, to answer your question re: the ridge on the hardtop, it's one-piece, it's always been like that on the S2 hardtop (kind of like the late-model RX-7/C-5 Corvette, etc., "double-bubble look".)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I really see what Randy complains about RE the squar ceiling lights.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Thanks for those new pics.

That blue looks a little purple to me. I guess it's the lighting?

Mitch
And could also be your monitor. Especially LCDs can have quite a bit of colour skew. Seeing some jpegs on different computers with different displays can really noticeable change a colour.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,612 Posts
Can someone please post a link to the thread on Bimmerfest where these pix can be found?

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts