The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a posting on this car meet, has anyone ever gone to it?

www.rusnakonline.com/rusnak-events.htm

There is another one of these "Morning Octane" meets this Saturday morning (the 19th of April) from 8am until 10am in Lot i of the Rose Bowl.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Gah, just started a thread about this at the same time :)
There are usually a few high end cars and some cool customs. I am hoping jay leno will show up with his new p1...
I am going for a drive beforehand if you would like to join. There should be a few others joining as well.

Aj

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gah, just started a thread about this at the same time :)
There are usually a few high end cars and some cool customs. I am hoping jay leno will show up with his new p1...
I am going for a drive beforehand if you would like to join. There should be a few others joining as well.

Aj
I actually have to work tomorrow and was thinking about shooting over for an hour or so but wondered if anyone had been there before.

(I noticed the link wasn't working. Hopefully this one does.)

Rusnak Auto Group | New Audi, Bentley, BMW, Hyundai, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Volvo dealership in Pasadena, CA 91105

·
Registered
64 Posts
Morning Octane

I didn't see a posting on this car meet, has anyone ever gone to it?

www.rusnakonline.com/rusnak-events.htm

There is another one of these "Morning Octane" meets this Saturday morning (the 19th of April) from 8am until 10am in Lot i of the Rose Bowl.
It's new and only been less than a handful of times….I went with my Lamborghini group….They had no permission to gather there at the time so we were asked to leave. Jay Leno has never been to this one, it's small. He frequents Supercar Sunday.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's new and only been less than a handful of times….I went with my Lamborghini group….They had no permission to gather there at the time so we were asked to leave. Jay Leno has never been to this one, it's small. He frequents Supercar Sunday.
Hmmm... okay. Normally if I want to go to a meet on Saturday morning I'll go to the regular UA meet in La Canada at the 2 / 210 crossing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts