The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Not quite as shocking as OJ getting off, but in that direction.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
this is the saddest thing i have read in some time. forgetting about the fact that he destroyed actual racing in gp with his passion for turning it into a pit stop chess match, the fact that the fia wont even bin him for having a nazi whore stuff a bullwhip up the old balloon knot, or whatever they were up to is pathetic. shame on max. shame on the fia.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
this is the saddest thing i have read in some time. forgetting about the fact that he destroyed actual racing in gp with his passion for turning it into a pit stop chess match, the fact that the fia wont even bin him for having a nazi whore stuff a bullwhip up the old balloon knot, or whatever they were up to is pathetic. shame on max. shame on the fia.
is there a link or point of reference? cause i have no idea what all this is abt....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
which part?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Amazing...but I heard that J. Stewart had a 100-pound (or dollar?) bet with a friend that Max would have his way, I guess Sir Jackie knows a thing or two about how things work in the ranks of the FIA. Pretty sad.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Amazing...but I heard that J. Stewart had a 100-pound (or dollar?) bet with a friend that Max would have his way, I guess Sir Jackie knows a thing or two about how things work in the ranks of the FIA. Pretty sad.
Sir Jackie also said Max should go, but the ruling body "wouldn't have the courage" to vote him out. They basically voted 2 to 1 in favor of letting him stay. Max says he'll remain in a lame duck role, not attending events and letting the two deputy presidents handle day-today duties. Stewart is a wise man.

ADAC (the German auto group-Europe's largest) has said they are suspending their relationship with the FIA until Max is gone. Not good news. AAA is also considering doing the same thing.

Meanwhile, there's a great season underway but it is getting overshadowed by Mosley and his dress-up party.

Tom

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
not surprised. open-wheel racing is dying, F1 is becoming so poltically irritating it's hard to care, IRL has dragged Champ car into an abyss of dismal circle-track races in tarted-up crap-wagons. God help us, at least we have the SCCA and Formula Mazda. Robin Miller was right. Sad.:(

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
There goes the last hope of F1 not becoming a vanilla spec series. :(

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
i bet a lot of money changed hands on that vote!

bernie and max are the worst things going on with F1 right now... get get out from under their greed to put the racing back in.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sir Jackie also said Max should go, but the ruling body "wouldn't have the courage" to vote him out. They basically voted 2 to 1 in favor of letting him stay. Max says he'll remain in a lame duck role, not attending events and letting the two deputy presidents handle day-today duties. Stewart is a wise man.

ADAC (the German auto group-Europe's largest) has said they are suspending their relationship with the FIA until Max is gone. Not good news. AAA is also considering doing the same thing.

Meanwhile, there's a great season underway but it is getting overshadowed by Mosley and his dress-up party.

Tom
Absolutely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts