The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I like the Ferrari quite a bit, too. This Alfa Romeo is quite nice.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Maserati Granturisimo S

·
Registered
244 Posts
Is this a trick question? Honestly, I think the Elise/Exige is the most beautiful car out there.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
The Gallardo is sharp looking.

HAH! Sharp looking! Like a big razor blade.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Is this a trick question? Honestly, I think the Elise/Exige is the most beautiful car out there.
It is for me too.

McLaren F1 second.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Gallardo is great but I dont think it stands out in the company of the other cars posted, same with the the Maseratti. This is my 3rd

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is for me too.

McLaren F1 second.

F1 is'nt made but thats cool, nice wheels anyway. If we were talking about any modern cars I would have mentioned the Carrera GT. Maybe the Enzo too but I like curves and the Enzo is very "edgy"...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Not the best looking car in the world... not even a production car... but the BMW M1 homage concept has THE most aggressive mean looking front end of any car I have ever seen in my entire life... hands down.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
F1 is'nt made but thats cool, nice wheels anyway. If we were talking about any modern cars I would have mentioned the Carrera GT. Maybe the Enzo too but I like curves and the Enzo is very "edgy"...
I missed the "current" part... :p

Well, if I had to pick a second car it'd be the DBS. Though the Vantage is also gorgeous looking. :coolnana:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts