The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the most popular color for an exige s? Does one normally bring more money than another?

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
What is the most popular color for an exige s? Does one normally bring more money than another?
I don't think color has much to do with resale value, unless a buyer really, truly has his heart set on a color. Then it gets down to supply/demand.

I have a Canyon Red and love it, but I got a fantastic deal on it. For that deal, I'd have taken it in almost any color but Krypton Green or that other flourescent green that just came out. For those I don't know that the seller could've taken enough money out of the deal for me to buy.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I would say most popular is what you like..

But I have noticed that anything BRG goes for less then any other color.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Come on, everyone knows that Krypton Green is the most desired Exige S color!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
If it wasn't for the spammers, we would miss all these great threads that slipped by. :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I like Racing Green, but haven't seen an Exige in that color. And of course the one Persian Blue car, which looks awesome.

Where does one get one of those hood ornaments? Must be a California option!

And there's always one of my favorites, orange...

The last one is an Elise, but who cares?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think many people make a good point when they say the best color is on a person to person basis. its about what you like. personally that green catches my eye the most.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts