The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotodrom Brno, Czech Republic -- pulled in 140,000 ticket sales for Sunday's race (August 16th). It was officially the largest single day sporting event in the WORLD (yes the World) for that day.

BBC has officially said it will now air 125cc and 250cc qualifying in addition to GP bikes, and possibly practice also.

Would be nice to see Speed TV step up to the plate and add more coverage -- of you know, actual racing vs. some of the brain jelly crap they air.

F1 can only dream of these types of ticket sales and races as exciting. Maybe that's why Schumacher has taken up motorcycle racing :)

Rob.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thats Awesome! So anyone else going to Indy in 2 weeks to see the race besides me?
My buddy and I are hauling our bikes up to ride back and forth to the track. Should be a blast, and hopefully no hurricanes this year! Motorcycles on Meridian is not to be missed. :nanner:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I went to the Moto GP at Laguna Seca July 2005 when it returned to the US. It was an AWESOME experience. You have NO F'ing idea how loud and monsterous those bikes sound. We had a box lounge above the pit lane so the pics were great in the paddock.
Here is a link to my pics:
laguna_motogp Photo Gallery by Jim at pbase.com

GO NICKY!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts