The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody dealt with these clowns? They sell rebuilt 2ZZ's for 2K (after $499 core charge). They had decent feedback and a one year warranty on the rebuild.

I bit the bullet and decided to give them a shot... Figure it was better than the 7k for a crate motor (this is motor #3).

Anyhow, it's been six weeks and II don't have my motor. I paid them by Google check out using my VISA.

They have not given me a tracking number and keep telling me they emailed it to me. I asked for it three times over the phone and they claim it's in my email. I emailed them today and they told me UPS misplaced my last motor and that a new one was shipped yesterday. I asked for a tracking number and they told me it's the same BOL as the last one (means nothing to me)....

These guys are giving me the run around. I wonder if the motor even exists... Should I just call VISA and do a charge back? Would this not constitute fraud? Paying for something they can't deliver.

Let me know your thoughts. Summer is almost gone and I want my Lotus back on the road.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Buddy.... time to call VISA without further delay. Pay more somewhere else and deal with honest people. That's why I love my American Express. They are very good at dealing with this kind of people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts