The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not affiliated in any way with this one, but it's a fun event that I've been to many times in the past. It's been pretty big in past years and is right around the corner from the Super Car Sunday spot. Load your tiny trunk up with a few toys and come hang out.

·
shay2nak
25,127 Posts
a lot of us make it out to this event year after year.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Going....trying to set up caravan from the IE

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
In... One of the best events each year imo...

·
shay2nak
25,127 Posts
i'll be there also.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Im in as well,
Does anyone know dogs allowed?
Lots of dogs every year. Very dog-friendly, so long as your pooch won't get scared by all the loud noises (engine/exhaust), large crowds, and people (like me) trying to pet him.

Someone should start a thread to organize our arrival so we can all park together. The row of Lotus cars is always a big hit. Even the Petersen used a pic of Lotus to promote the event on their website. :D

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will hopefully be heading in from a few miles north. If anyone wants to meet up, the 76 station at reyes adobe and the 101 has worked for other caravans I've joined. Don't know if there are more than 2 of us coming from that direction though.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Let me know the time and place to meet in the morning. I'll be going as well.
Likely there will be a few of us meeting right off the Fruit exit of the 210 on the north side....I think it will be aorund 5:45 or 6 am

·
Registered
954 Posts
Huh. Somehow lost track of time and thought this was the following weekend. No matter. I'll just be sure to wash the Bee on Saturday.

Where are the rest of the LA guys?? There's usually a large group of us that meets at the usual SCS spot and drives over to the Warner Center lot together to park as a group. Are we doing that this year?

Regardless, I'll be there. And I'll even have the right car this year! :clap: No borrowed Porker.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Let me know the time and place to meet in the morning. I'll be going as well.
Ok 6:00-6:10 off Fruit Exit of 210.

There will be around 12 or more cars lined up.....
CGT
FGT
16M
Scud
Lotus
Gallardo
Etc....

Join us!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Any stops planed along the way? I am much closer (in hollywood) and would love to join a caravan.

Aj

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There's usually a large group of us that meets at the usual SCS spot and drives over to the Warner Center lot together to park as a group. Are we doing that this year?
What time is everyone planning on showing up? I love the idea of driving in together, even if it is from only two blocks away. What's the ETA for you IE guys?

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
What time is everyone planning on showing up? I love the idea of driving in together, even if it is from only two blocks away. What's the ETA for you IE guys?
IE caravan will be 210 to 134 to 101. We plan to arrive around 7 am.
Let me know if anyone wants to jump in along the way.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 66 Posts