The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cars & Coffee with Laps, Inc. at Nu Crepes

Get out for a Sunday morning drive and join us for breakfast or a "Cup Of Joe"! Enjoy a few hours with like minded enthusiast's at our first MOTORS IN THE MORNING at Nu Crepes, 115 W Schiller Ct, Elmhurst, IL. All makes and models are welcome. We hope to see you there!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Practically in my backyard. And I'll be in Omaha. @#%&*

·
Registered
442 Posts
If you've never been to this place (Nu Crepes, 115 W Schiller Ct), it's a bit tricky to find.
Schiller Ct is really a pedestrian alley that you can't drive down. And the apparent access street (York ) is not the place you will find parking.

Google map: 144 N Addison Ave, Elmhurst, il

This is a giant parking lot now with access from Addison Ave (a one way str, BTW) that puts you right at the crepes place.

j

·
He's on fire!
3,346 Posts
Did you add it to the chicago events list Ken?????? :p If I get a gift from Jet-Hot this week I'll try and drop in.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'll swing by. I used to live 2 blocks from there. I miss Elmhurst.

Also, Supercar Saturdays is Saturday.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you add it to the chicago events list Ken?????? :p If I get a gift from Jet-Hot this week I'll try and drop in.
Not yet but I will!!! (Less than 12 hours before the event but I will)
ML1media, great info on the directions, thanks much. I'm sure there will be more to come, hope to see you at the next one

·
Registered
442 Posts
Not yet but I will!!! (Less than 12 hours before the event but I will)
ML1media, great info on the directions, thanks much. I'm sure there will be more to come, hope to see you at the next one
How'd it turn out? Pix?
j

1 - 9 of 9 Posts