The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to watch the MotorWeek show on the Elise. I live west of Boston and I have DirecTv and over the air. I can't find any station that is broadcasting this in my area. Does anyone have further info?

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
do you get speed channel????

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
You're welcome, Chris.

I agree, the video was well done...hard to imagine how a mainstream car show like MotorWeek could have done any better.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
MattG said:
You're welcome, Chris.

I agree, the video was well done...hard to imagine how a mainstream car show like MotorWeek could have done any better.

Matt, thanks for the upload! (and two different file sizes to boot).

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Thanks also Matt! For some reason I had a codec error in Windows Media, but Quicktime plays it very well.

Uploading as I type.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Thanks also Matt! For some reason I had a codec error in Windows Media, but Quicktime plays it very well.
The codec error is not all that surprising, as it's Microsoft trying to decode an Apple video format. This movie was encoded on a Mac using iMovie and all the recent software updates which explains why it works well with Quicktime! :)

It almost didn't occur to me to encode two different file sizes; I've really gotten used to having broadband and not worrying about download sizes. Glad to hear the effort's appreciated.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Being a Mac guy myself all I have to say is

:bow: .....Steve Jobs...........:bow:

and to Mr. Gates..........:no:

Thanks Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts