The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

MotorWeek review inside - FINALLY!

4K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  nj1266 
that was a stupid review. they didn't push the car or test braking, 0-60, quarter mile, or mpg. They didn't show the orange one, and barely showed kermit. They just lightly revved the engine and that was it. Retarded, at least they showed the silver, storm, green, tiny bit of yellow. I was dissappointed. No new info or real third party test results. Even if they did, they had the softy red one with touring. Now i have to wait until R&T or whoever comes out with their review. Next month? God only knows.

well, i did enjoy the show also. I recorded the show and watched it several times. I was just dissappointed that they didn't provide more performance data. I realize that it's preliminary but...

I really like the red that they drove, especially the instrumentation. I really like the gray and white look on top of the compressed 1-2-3k tach.

I also had wished they showed the orange one.

originally posted by Buck Dharma
The housing that coveres the bottom of the gear shift looked like is was moving as the guy went throught the gears. It looked kind of cheap.
it is cheap looking, it does move around a bit. the housing is made of plastic. I originally thought that piece was aluminum, but it's not. That is the only part of the car I don't like cuz it does look cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.