The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Its very bright for 4:34 in the morning.
The radio is tuned to country music
there are only two pedals

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Ping Choatie88 on this forum. He just took delivery of his MP4 - see if he can find the issue.

Here's his car next to mine.

·
Registered
571 Posts
While I can't tell if that red button on the dash is the cigarette lighter. If it is. Do you mean someone smoking in there?

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So the music selection that the poor car was subjected to was the major issue - but the time is another good point. Why would anyone want to buy a car that is so neglected that they haven't even set the time right!?!?

That green has to be the color of the guys reflection taking the picture because the car will never be his right?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Also, from that angle, the stupid government mandated passenger airbag sticker is a) an eyesore and b) crooked. The Feng Shui in me would lose my damn mind looking at a crooked sticker every time I drive!

Podunks - Volcano is awesome! Hard to describe, but it has little tiny flecks of black in it. It's fantastic. I had my iPhone, but others (including Choatie, the owner) had their mac daddy cameras so maybe someone has a better pic of the paint up close.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Also, from that angle, the stupid government mandated passenger airbag sticker is a) an eyesore and b) crooked. The Feng Shui in me would lose my damn mind looking at a crooked sticker every time I drive!

Podunks - Volcano is awesome! Hard to describe, but it has little tiny flecks of black in it. It's fantastic. I had my iPhone, but others (including Choatie, the owner) had their mac daddy cameras so maybe someone has a better pic of the paint up close.
Haha I knew you would like it! Now how about on an Elise.

(Sorry to thread jack haha) :nanner:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Also, from that angle, the stupid government mandated passenger airbag sticker is a) an eyesore and b) crooked.

Let's put that in it's total perspective. That is a government mandated sticker warning you that the government mandated SAFETY device might KILL you. :wallbang:

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does anyone know what the slatted doo-hickey is below the steering wheel there in the leather? Also why no dead pedal and just the carpeted wall.

So many things to pick on :p Yet I still want one of these in my garages!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts