The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to handle the launch:

I am pleased to announce that, with effect from Monday 14 April, Patrick Peal will be taking on the role of Project Director for the Marketing Launch of Eagle with particular focus on integrating the events leading up to and including the successful unveiling of the car at the London Motor Show in July. Followed by international “roll out” activities associated with the Eagle project. He will handle all matters relating to “Brand”, PR, Communications, Media, Consultants co-ordination and direction, eg, Wham and CMW, etc, reporting directly to me. A special “Launch Team” will be formed including the entire key Executives/staff involved throughout GLP/LCL/LEL.

Patrick will be taking on Matthew Jones’ responsibility for this immense task as regretfully Matthew has chosen to leave the company on 30th April to take up a new position.

In the interim period, until a permanent General Manager appointment is made, Phil Holland will handle all other marketing departmental responsibilities with support from Luke Bennett, reporting to me directly.

May I please ask all Directors, Executives and staff in the company to give Patrick and Phil their full support and to assist the Marketing Communications & PR team as much as possible during what will be an incredibly challenging, fast moving and vital project for the future of Lotus.

As many of you will know, Patrick spent 20 years at Lotus in a number of roles culminating in running the communications department. He has also worked with Lotus on numerous projects in recent years since setting up his own business.

Thanking you all in anticipation of your full support for him and the team.

Mike Kimberley

Chief Executive Officer

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Great news ab out Patrick!

He's one of the good guys. :up:

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Patrick Peal was not only an employee of Lotus, but more than that he is Lotus all the way through. Super nice guy and one of the nicest people I have met in my life. He probably does not remember me, but I sure remember him.

He even named is daughter Emma.....honest.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Note to self: Check for summer airfare deals to London

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Note to self: Check for summer airfare deals to London

Lot of deals right now. Virgin had a nice deal for Premium Economy. Tempting...

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Exactly 3 more months till the British Auto Show.

·
Registered
803 Posts
nice to see Patrick again!

I have correspondence going back more years than I care to admit from Patrick. Yes, he is definitely one of the good guys and really gets Lotus. Now we are guaranteed success.

Do a search on my site for "Peal" to see some of his work. We even got a hint clear back in 1996 about bringing the Elise here:

http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/information/press/press/press1996/elisecr.html

Nice guy,

Michael

1 - 16 of 16 Posts