The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 226 Posts

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
It would be cool if it had the slots like a Ferrari F40's glass hatch. Sort of like Reverie's carbon Exige hatch.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It would be cool if it had the slots like a Ferrari F40's glass hatch. Sort of like Reverie's carbon Exige hatch.
Funny you mention that car. I looked into that style initially. It would be something that would we will experiment later since the louvers are more complex than the vented design.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wow is this exciting, thanks for the update.

You know, this would look totally evil on my car in flat black, hell I won't even have to have it painted!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
I'm wondering if the tail end of the roof scoop would look better squared off instead of rounded...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I'm gonna have to say no, it would most likely not. I think having such an abrupt end to the shape would look very unfinished and jarring. As it is originally designed flows well with the circular radiuses all throughout the hatch.

My .02

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,089 Posts
Looking for a test exige in the south bay area, california. Please PM or email us if interested.
I'd guess you'd want mine, as I have one of the only Reverie carbon rear Exige hatches for comparison, but I'm in So Cal. Let me know.

San

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
More pics of the MT Draco (sorry couldnt find bigger sizes)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
The burning desire in my loins for this hatch has only grown hotter each time I see it.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I like the arches across the hatch, beneath the polycarbonate and the indents to the side of the roof scoop attachment. Looks like the Highline design is ditching that for simplicity and cost?

81 - 100 of 226 Posts