The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll check this in the AM, hope to see a couple of you guys there! If not, if this turns out to be a good run I'd sure like to see a mix breed of Porsches and Lotus's out there the next time....

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
More notice obviously would work out better. I would join you in the Noble, but already made plans.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More notice obviously would work out better. I would join you in the Noble, but already made plans.
I know and I'm kicking myself for it. But you never know if there is someone not married that can actually say, "Hey Sounds cool, I'm going to that." I doubt there is some one that is married that can do the same.

On another note, have you ever taken the Noble to Temecula? Specifically down Redhawk Parkway? I spotted a navy blue/dark blue one driving there once (maybe a month or two ago?) and had to point it out to the family....(repeatedly and without sense of control)...

Nevermind, i just took a gander at your gallery. Anyways, next time I will give you guys advance notice. (This one is still an open invitation!)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Man, I would serious love to come with you guys, but the notice is so short and my A048's are showing cord. Definately Let me know next time something like this happens (pm suggested) because I'm just right up the street in murrieta.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,942 Posts
Good Luck, that looks like a GREAT route.

I drove it once in a Rental Car... :panic: ;)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Ah shucks, I saw this thread too late. I would have joined you if I saw it soon enough. I live in Temecula, so let me know when you want to take a run out there again.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hey guys, I apologize about the late night post but I didn't think about it until then. We had a great safe run. No tickets or problems other than the heat at the end of the run. We've posted the run pics on Rennlist.com on the link below. A lot of the guys are interested in getting you boys into the mix. I would guess the next one would be in the fall when the heat is more palatable.

Later,
Ed

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
We've been organizing Temecula Wine Runs for the last 4 yrs. That drive you took is definately a fun one. I've been a PCA member for 10+ yrs and have run with the SanDiego guys a coupla times with my Lotus. The Lotus do quite well on those tight twisty roads....we've suprised a few Porsche owners! :D

Good to hear it was safe and fun!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We've been organizing Temecula Wine Runs for the last 4 yrs. That drive you took is definately a fun one. I've been a PCA member for 10+ yrs and have run with the SanDiego guys a coupla times with my Lotus. The Lotus do quite well on those tight twisty roads....we've suprised a few Porsche owners! :D

Good to hear it was safe and fun!
Next time you guys get something together let me know!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Next time you guys get something together let me know!
The Next Sector111 Wine Run is scheduled for: 12/6/08 - Private Motorcycle Collection Viewing & Wine Run at Doffo Petite Winery. Doffo has one of the nicest old Ducati collections I've ever seen. :up::up::up:

We have pix from our last one at the bottom of this page: Clicky-clicky

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts