The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have some pipe and tips added to an exhaust I bought as I want it to exit at the factory location. Anyone have a recommendation on a good place in or around Atlanta that won't rob me when I drive up in an Elise?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Pannell Motorsports used the be the spot but they recently closed.

I just had Controlled Motors in Alpharetta finish my tune and do some work. They are a full fabrication shop. I would absolutely trust them to do whatever you need to your exhaust to include fabrication. Tell Brandon Sean referred you to him! They also have some cool cars in the bay...alot of Subis, a Vaydor, R34s...good dudes.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts

I just had Controlled Motors in Alpharetta finish my tune and do some work. They are a full fabrication shop. I would absolutely trust them to do whatever you need to your exhaust to include fabrication. Tell Brandon Sean referred you to him! They also have some cool cars in the bay...alot of Subis, a Vaydor, R34s...good dudes.
Any idea why Pannell Motorcars closed? Jason has been my go-to guy for years.

·
Registered
453 Posts

Any idea why Pannell Motorcars closed? Jason has been my go-to guy for years.
I guess he was originally moving because of his wife's job but she ended up staying after he had already put things in motion to sell his shop. Last I heard he was going to be a fire fighter. Good dude. Wish I could have given him more business.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking just a trustworthy muffler shop might be more reasonable than a full speed shop given it's a fairly simple job (for someone who welds on exhausts).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts