The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cafeshops.com/elisetalk

I ordered most of these to review quality and dumped things that were not up to par. Sorry for the higher prices, Cafe Press is very convenient, but not cheap.

I am going to make our own batch of polo shirts instead and will let you know when it's done.

Using the philosophy of making a decision and asking for forgiveness later, I will see how this does unttil and if Lotus asks me to stop because they feel I am infringing on their turf.

Proceeds will go to supporting my Starbucks habit... er I mean will support the costs of the servers..or at least help. I think I am spending over $700 a month on servers now. :eek:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Thanks to zOOmz for her graphics help!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
very nice....

I ordered a mug and license plate frame....Enjoy your Starbucks:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Randy Chase said:
http://www.cafeshops.com/elisetalk
Using the philosophy of making a decision and asking for forgiveness later, I will see how this does unttil and if Lotus asks me to stop because they feel I am infringing on their turf.
Thanks for making the "decision" to do this! Hopefully Lotus will appreciate your enthusiasm.
Larry

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I think the asking for forgiveness later is the way to go. worse case you'll get a cease and desist. I didnt' want to do it myself as I didn't want any doors shutting on me.

Chris
Would be nice to have polos for the Bham LOG

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zvezdah1 said:

Would be nice to have polos for the Bham LOG
It will happen. :)

Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
While we're making requests, could you do the T-Shirts and/or the sweatshirt with the EliseTalk logo on the front but without the graphic on the back?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NMRJock said:
While we're making requests, could you do the T-Shirts and/or the sweatshirt with the EliseTalk logo on the front but without the graphic on the back?
Yes. I have some plans for Elisetalk swag. Cafepress is cool because where else will you get one shirt screened? But I am going to have some embroidered polos and some other screened t-shirts.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Will the "Stainless Steel Travel Mug" fit the cupholders on the Elise? rotfl

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
In regards to the liscense frame. How hard is it to remove the top part that says 'My other car is...'

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nxm150 said:
In regards to the liscense frame. How hard is it to remove the top part that says 'My other car is...'
Physically very difficult, this is metal. I will probably make some other Elise frames later that could actually go on the Elise, but they will be plastic (lighter) and not say "My other car is..."

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shinoo said:
Is this the ultra light model? ;)

If you are serious about weight, this is what you race in. And only this.

·
Registered
609 Posts
No problem

Randy Chase said:
If you are serious about weight, this is what you race in. And only this.
Should be fine - I'm ordering mine in Nomex...:D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I am surprised at how popular the thong is. :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Any chance polos will be done before WCLM?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lbonham said:
Any chance polos will be done before WCLM?
I will make sure they are.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts