The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 wonderful years, today I have made the decision to move on from FVMC and take a position with Team Stradale at Autobahn Country Club. It was a tough decision, but I am very excited to take on a new job, new experiences, and to further my skill set. My last day at FVMC will be September 2nd.

i will still be available to do non warranty work for anyone, including non members. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

if you need to get ahold of me you can friend me on facebook, PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

I will still be here to support everyone, and look forward to a bright future!!

thanks for everything Lotus community, you guys are amazing!!

T.J. Waszak

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Whoa. No words.

I'll text you. WTF?

Good for you - hopefully it's a better gig for you and a shorter commute.

You and John in less than 2 months. Hope this bodes well for FVMC. Big hole now.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, to catch you speechless......that is something Jeff. :)

commute is not shorter, but i am going to move for better school district for my son anyway. i will still be here for you dude. no worries there.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Aye Carumba!

Big change. Good luck.

Via con dios amigo.

BTW, seeing as I didn't turn one wrench this past winter, I ended up having Phil do my engine swap (the replacement engine grew a blower during the process). You and Phil are the only people to have worked on my car. Not a bad pedigree.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Frank. I get to play with race cars at my new job. All day everyday. comes with a whole new set of challenges i am looking forward to tackling. make sure you grab my new email, happy to help if I can.

T.J.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wow. Good luck man. I am getting in just in time huh!!

I am going to save that email address for sure!

Good luck bud!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
wow, to catch you speechless......that is something Jeff. :)

commute is not shorter, but i am going to move for better school district for my son anyway. i will still be here for you dude. no worries there.
You're gonna move too?

Wow.

Is it because I told Dany you were a scumbag?!? :)

I'll ping you tomorrow.

What's the FVMC plan now? Tony Armani gonna wrench cars? :)

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Who is T.J. ? ;)

Best of luck to you sir!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Congrats on the new opportunity!
If you get to the DFW area, give me shout. The Evora is running like a top after your reflash!

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Have fun at the new gig!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts