The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Used for only...dunno, 4000 miles I think. Perfectly fine condition, although could do with a clean I guess :)

$180 shipped to USA

Please note - these are not flat faced valves - the box is from the new set of valves I have replaced these ones with. The valves here are the stronger oem replacement valves with domes. All are in good condition of course.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Celicasaur,
I have just read your epic build trauma which has taken over a year and a half. Wow, you have paitience. For Lotus owners, we must also remove our interior to access bolts to remove the rear clam bodywork, then remove the clam (and everything mounted to it) in order to do an engine swap, and you might understand why so many people wouldn't undertake a project like yours. I will likely follow your thread on the celica forums and see how it all ends up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that's 2ZZ love ^^^ Yeah the Lotus can be hard to work on. I feel sorry for that poor guy who waited years for his build (the one that made the record 231whp - 1000rpm) and then after a week, spun a bearing :( - I hope mine doesn't suffer the same fate.

Thanks man. It really should be on road this autumn so we'll see just how far the 2zz can go if you really drop the hammer on it.

In the meantime, somebody help to fund my other addiction (E55 AMG) by buying these valves, so I can buy petrol :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts