The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Matt at MWR:
450hp/300 ft-lb

This one is for dedicated track cars and rally cars. It is NOT for street use. This is a complete gear and final drive set that even includes super strong upgraded billet aluminum shift forks. The close gear ratios are excellent for road course use and the dog engagement allows ridiculously quick shifts.

4.307 FD - Optimized for Supercharged or Turbocharged road course cars. Slightly longer low gears and nice tight evenly spaced ratios keep you in your power band without excessive shifting or flat spots. Lotus Challenge guys, your 24.4" tire and this final drive ratio will get you to just over 160mph at 8000rpm in 6th gear. ASP autocrossers, we optimized 1st and 2nd gears just for you. After figuring in the final drive ratio 1st gear is a bit longer than stock, 2nd is slightly longer than stock making 1st much more usable and allowing you to hit 72mph at 8500rpm on a 24.5" tire in 2nd. No more riding that rev limiter in those long straights or sweepers!

This box was used in my turbo Exige during the 2012 track season and has approximately 16 hours on it. It worked perfectly, no issues. I used a breather can in place of the stock vent. Selling because I'm doing an engine swap.
New: the Dog Box kit, $6000; OS Giken LSD, $1800. Plus assembly labor.

Strong, durable, ready to bolt on transmission with no clutch up-shifts: $5500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
It's not SCCA ASP/SSP legal or I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I'm pretty sure it's legal for SSM though which makes it very tempting as eventually my car will probably end up there.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I am with Ryno on tjis one...mone will be SSM when I am done, just don't have the funds. :wallbang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts