The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was supposed to get it today but it will be next week now. They are having a few issues finding a suitable mounting place for the compliance plate, as it doesn't fit in the fron anymore.

As it's in another city, i can't even see it!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
You know that badge doesn't look bad, especially on the yellow. Thanks for the pix, would love to see some under natural light. I'm jealous, we have to wait sooo loooong.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah the leather is news on the 111R around the gear lever and centre console. There is also a new holder between the seats which will hold a bottle (cup holder!) or mobile phone!!! You can see it in one of the photos.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Thanks, wasn't sure figured it was some type of holder between the seats. Guessing from the photos looks like the wider, more padded seats we're getting in the States as well. BTW which shade of yellow is that?

·
Registered
284 Posts
ACP said:
There is also a new holder between the seats which will hold a bottle (cup holder!) or mobile phone!!! You can see it in one of the photos.
A cup holder (or bottle holder)! that's nice. :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
ACP said:
Apparently it's less orange and not as mustardy or dark as it appears. I haven't seen it in the flesh yet!
The car is sex on wheels. In fact, I'm glad you told me about the cupholder. I thought the little compartment between the seats was Elise's female organ. Even the cup holder gets me goin'!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts