The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...those police support stickers don't actually do anything, you know - well, nothing other than let any officer who pulls you over know that your speeding was premeditated...

·
Registered
7,494 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time :nanner:, I understand what your saying but its not a support sticker.
Maybe it's a FOP membership sticker indicating you are/were a police officer???

·
Registered
852 Posts
Plate covers are also illegal here. On the positive side, I doubt you'd get one ticket for the plate cover and a separate one for stickering/obscuring the license plate with the sticker, though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's crazy you would get a ticket for having something cover up the state of the license plate. I know here in Ohio if you have a obstructed plate you can receive a ticket, or say you have a tinted license plate cover that has faded. As far as the license plate cover it seemed when I first put the plate on that it rubbed, so I figured I could solve that problem.

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
That's crazy you would get a ticket for having something cover up the state of the license plate. I know here in Ohio if you have a obstructed plate you can receive a ticket, or say you have a tinted license plate cover that has faded. As far as the license plate cover it seemed when I first put the plate on that it rubbed, so I figured I could solve that problem.
Actually, in MD if the lower part of the plate, which has nothing meaningful on it...no expiration dates, no state name, nothing..., is bent under so it can't be seen...can be pulled and given warning or ticket. Front or back plate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We have similar laws like that in Ohio, such as no front plate. Must be mounted cant be in the dash.... I love to pull people over for that one, even better failure to come to a complete stop prior to crossing a sidewalk!!!!!:clap:

·
Banned
66 Posts
I might have to steal that idea, but put " Mi Lotus" instead

1 - 15 of 15 Posts