The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got her back after 5 weeks. Someone backed into my car and punched a hole in it in January. Allstate stepped up. Dephais Collision stepped up, and Rothrock put the finishing touches on her! Just look at her! I'm so happy! Rothrock also replaced a side grill that was broken by a rock with one they had around. Thank you Marty and crew! The work at Rothrock only took two days, and since we blast them when they suck, it's only fair to praise them when they don't. GREAT JOB! :bow: NO MORE CONE DAMAGE EITHER!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Congrats, looks great. I was more than happy to get mine back after sitting at the dealer for over a week. Was it a repair or clam replacement? Either way it looks like new.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bg time repair. I never dreamed they would repair it instead of replacing it, but they did and it turned out great. All new starshield and it looks good as new! Even the rockers glimmer now. :)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It cost me my deductible, but the total bill including starshield was just over $4200. That includes a new front grill, too. 24 man hours to repair the clam. 10 hours to prepare and paint it. Starshield cost and installation was around 1350.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
looking good:up:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've never had a problem with Rothrock in any regard. My warranty issue was at the hands of the East Coast Lotus rep, not Shawn and the boys at Rothrock. And the body shop has always been great to me.

I wonder if they did a data dump on the car? The over/under on standing starts is 200 LOL. Pro Solos create 30/weekend with a co-driver. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts