The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
majorbonr said:
congrats! it was nice meeting you that day. have you broken her in yet? good luck with the elise and the carpet dilema, remember i want $950 for my screw idea....lol! j/k!

scott
I've only put 300 mi on so far. I managed to rip out the carpet but that stupid rail is still there. The screw idea is still the best.

I'll post interior picks so everyone knows what we are talking about.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
thanks for the pics! Enjoy the car! :clap:

·
Registered
114 Posts
TripleBlack_NJ said:
I've only put 300 mi on so far.
Only 300?...you're doing great!

I'm at 350 after 3 weeks. Need to give up a nights' sleep to get past the 600 point.

Love your pics. You old toy really looks good. Looking forward to your impressions.

I remember that Saturday at Princeton. I stopped in for my plates (I had the red one). Majorbonr was there picking up his CO and driving back to CA.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
frankk said:
Only 300?...you're doing great!

I'm at 350 after 3 weeks. Need to give up a nights' sleep to get past the 600 point.

Love your pics. You old toy really looks good. Looking forward to your impressions.

I remember that Saturday at Princeton. I stopped in for my plates (I had the red one). Majorbonr was there picking up his CO and driving back to CA.
It was nice meeting you. I'm just making a point of showing all of my friends the car, the further away the better. I have about 500 miles worth of friends left.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
enjoy it!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
That car looks great. But I'm sorry to see that you appear to be too big for the car. I'll be glad to buy if off you though, say for 25% off MSRP... ;)

Good pic of the Elise & MR2. Didn't realize how close in size they are. Still looks like the Elise is little compared to the MR2. And #7 make the Elise look like a 1/2 scale model car...

Sucks about the carpet. I'm with you on getting only the absolute basics - CO, LSS and nothing else. It's about driving not creating a mobile home.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts