The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used set of 4 piston AP racing calipers for my fronts. Two pistons are going to the back and I’ll be keeping my ebrake. Very happy with the results. I’ll probably get around to doing the install project over the weekend. More pics to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: Brandonm84

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I have the 4-pots at all corners. I'm very happy with them and suspect you will be too. Looks good!

San

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYI, I notice the blemish above the front wheel on the fender line and freaked out. Ran to the garage to check and it wasn’t there and is in perfect condition, whew!! LOL!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much did this conversion cost? I would like to do it also
The front bbk will run you a little less than 3k from Elise-shop or seriouslylotus. The BOE brackets for the rear are 325. Plus new rear rotors if you want them to match the cross drill or slotted front.

For me I paid about half that and do the work myself. I grabbed the front kit and the rear brackets used. Front Rotors have 2/3 life and the rear rotors are new from BOE, got during their Black Friday sale. SS brake lines all around too. Took me a year or so to compile everything for this project but I’m glad it turned out. Brake bias feels very nice on my aggressive test runs and bed in process. Plus, looks amazing imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts