The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

My car has finally arrived! New Evora S owner

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  XHILR8N! 
#1 ·
Just wow is ALL I can say. This car is a DREAM to drive and the acceleration is simply amazing!! The attention I get on the street is a little overwhelming and somewhat exhausting as people want to start up conversations about the car wherever I go. I was being filmed on Interstate 95 as I was cruising and I’ve only had possession of the car for about 48 hours. The looks are stunning and the interior is gorgeous! Ok that is all for now :)

See less See more
#3 ·
There are two kinds of cars:

1. Black cars
2. Cars that would look better if they were black

:D

Well done - jealous of the wheels and the little "S" badge. Congrats and enjoy!

#4 ·
Show us the interior please.

Just today ordered 2012 door handles. They are padded and leather covered.

#10 ·
Car Looks great! I love the S diffuser....

Mind giving a ball park price on the handles? the 2012 interiors are such a step up-but I'm not sure if I want to order the OEM handles or have mine done somewhere else

#11 ·
I was told a bit over $200 each.

#8 ·
Here are the part numbers for the 2012 trimmed door handles:
18bCover, door pull handle, LH, leather Black A132V5069S1MY12,
18cCover, door pull handle, RH, leather Black A132V5070S1MY12

Mine are on order, should come next week.

#13 ·
I'll try to remember to post it, or even make a thread, when they arrive. Any tips on installing? Dealer an hour away.

#20 ·
they should just pull off-they have tension clips with sharp bits that grab the plastic...

derek-what interior color combo is that? suedtex or red piping or just straight black?

#14 ·
Congrats ddotderek! You're not making the wait for mine any easier. Enjoy amigo and keep us posted on your Evora adventures. Are you going to be driving it during the winter?

#15 ·
Wow the Black looks great
Almost got the black when I got mine
giving me a little buyer remorse. grass is always greener on the other side

Enjoy the new ride:shift:

#22 ·
Absolutely. Like some women who can be so striking in person yet only good in a photo. And we've all seen a model type who is ultimate on camera but a but ruddy in real life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.