The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
You obviously unplugged the purple wire with the yellow tracer from the fransen rod assembly - you can't start the car until you correct that first.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Now pay attention, 007!

Attachments

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
For those who have never met Jim.....here's a shot of him-

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Everything seems to be in order to me. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
:wallbang: everyone knows the car wont start without the seats...duh :thwack:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great replies.

I installed an IQ3 dash and removed the Cobra alarm.

I need some quick disconnects to remove the seats. I really dread taking them out.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I need some quick disconnects to remove the seats. I really dread taking them out.
I've had the same thought. Studs that come out of the rail mounting holes and the cotter pins to fix the seat?

Dunno if it would be safe, nor do I know if it would allow seat movement.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did modify them a little. I drilled holes through the floors. I have bolts on the seat that pass through the holes and nuts under the car. I have a 1/4" aluminum plate under the car. All I do is remove the nuts and pull up on the seats. I have the aluminum plate for all my 6 point harness bolts.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I did modify them a little. I drilled holes through the floors. I have bolts on the seat that pass through the holes and nuts under the car. I have a 1/4" aluminum plate under the car. All I do is remove the nuts and pull up on the seats. I have the aluminum plate for all my 6 point harness bolts.
Sounds like you chose safety over convenience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts