The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's best to start them out young right?!?! I'll be pulling off the stickers and adding all the Camel id's. Probably will need a different shade of yellow. Anyone know where I can get a replacement rear wing in CF??? rotfl

Supposedly on sale from $599 to $189. For $600, can't one find a real go cart?, but for $189 not that bad of a toy.

http://www.micromotorx.com/yefoonef1elr.html

12v Battery Operated F1 Grand Prix Ride On Racing Car
- Max speed 1st gear 2.5mph
- Max speed 2nd gear 5mph
- 2 Forward and a Reverse Gear
- Accelerator and Break Pedals
- Max driver weight 40Kg
- Powered by Hi-Tech Electric Motors Engine sound Hi Revving Racing Engine
- Powered by 1x12 volt motor
- 1x12 volt/Ah rechargeable Batteries from Plug In Wall Charger.
- Overall Length 135cm.
- IC sound with lights
- With FM Radio Fitted
- Rechargeable battery with adaptor

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nothing says you can't put a few amplifiers on that motor and bring up the speed to around 10, or just swap in a small gas motor as she grows up. <grin>

The perspective of the first pic rocks! Now you just need to find her the matching Sparco racing suit...

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
[cough] [cough] pit dad [cough] [cough]

;)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
That's great.....but you know you really need to buy two of them.

:shift: :shift:

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Nothing says you can't put a few amplifiers on that motor and bring up the speed to around 10, or just swap in a small gas motor as she grows up. <grin>

The perspective of the first pic rocks! Now you just need to find her the matching Sparco racing suit...
THIS is next! rotfl

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Did you ever get this? They seem to be sold out f everything desirable now.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
[email protected] that place is probably printing money at this point. Everything is sold out. I wish we had stuff like this when we were little kids.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I was hoping by the thread title that she had turned 18 and was posing for Maxim. :)

But I see the little car in the pics at the top of the thread, which is still cool. So I'm guessing by that she is fairly young (but there is a good chance may still have bigger boobs than Danica)

·
Registered
705 Posts
I was hoping by the thread title that she had turned 18 and was posing for Maxim. :)

But I see the little car in the pics at the top of the thread, which is still cool. So I'm guessing by that she is fairly young (but there is a good chance may still have bigger boobs than Danica)
Remind me not to let you anywhere near my daughter:panic:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts