List Date: 4/22/02
Spec Date: 12/24/03
Delivery Date: 7/21/04

The specs:

05 Elise
Ardent Red
Touring Package
Hardtop

The ride home was simply amazing. Gotta run but I'll give you guys more detail tomorrow.

The Pic:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops. . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
:clap: Glad some of you are lucky enough to be getting your cars. More photos and impressions would be great when you have the time to break away from all your driving. :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Where's the hard top at?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
congrats... what # were you on the dealers list???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tidalwdave said:
Where's the hard top at?
I had taken it off already. I wanted to ride home with the top off, so we put the hardtop in the other car.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Is that you in the photo? Why so glum? :D

I can't tell if you are a really big dude or if that is just one really small car. Probably a combination of both. I think I need to take a break from the forum for awhile. These posts showing people picking up their cars is making me sick to my stomach....

Congrats on your Elise, the red is stunning.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Donovan said:
Is that you in the photo? Why so glum? :D

I can't tell if you are a really big dude or if that is just one really small car. Probably a combination of both. I think I need to take a break from the forum for awhile. These posts showing people picking up their cars is making me sick to my stomach....

Congrats on your Elise, the red is stunning.
Ha! I was trying to be cool. You know I'm cheezin' hard on the inside. Yes that's me in the pic. I'm not a small guy: 5'10, athletic 240. But no fitment issues at all.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Awesome man!!! simply awsome. You HAD to have forced that grin down for that picture. I swear.. when I get my car, the corners of my lips are going to touch at the back of my head!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats Tech_KO!! Awesome car!! You have to do a write up at some point with all of your experiences with the Liz...

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
With that serious look on your face and the way you have your hand on your car NOBODY better mess with it! What a day to remember and enjoy! It must be tough to have to take it easy while you break everything in.

When I daily drove my Europa years ago, I found that getting in/out gets much easier after you get used to a certain routine. But when I first got that car, it was pretty tough. I guess that's part of the "lotus position".

Stan

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
cool! congratulations! red is sure a great color for the car.

are you an engineer? or IT?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Man... given that ardent red carries no extra charges, looks better than I expected, and is a bright beacon to slovenly SUVs, I might have to put it back toward the top of my list... :eek:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts