The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First photo of the Elise in a photo shoot this past week. Fantastic model and photographer! Keep it classy people (if you are unsure as to what that means, then... Read... something... ...)

image.jpg
Second shot is a "behind the scenes".

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I have no idea what's going on in this picture.

·
Stilling doing God's work
971 Posts
First photo of the Elise in a photo shoot this past week. Fantastic model and photographer! Keep it classy people (if you are unsure as to what that means, then... Read... something... ...)

View attachment 353113
Second shot is a "behind the scenes".
She looks a bit like Miss Piggy (the nose). Everything else, cool. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She looks a bit like Miss Piggy (the nose). Everything else, cool. Congrats.
Interesting perspective on a great shot. An older gentleman once told me: "A broken man will often point out his biggest failings in others, even when none exist.":thwack:
There were many shots being edited in this series, and I will post them when they become available.

·
971 Posts
Interesting perspective on a great shot. An older gentleman once told me: "A broken man will often point out his biggest failings in others, even when none exist.":thwack:
There were many shots being edited in this series, and I will post them when they become available.
To each their own Socrates. :facepalm To each their own. rotfl

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A bit testy no? Guess us "trolls" hit a nerve. -poke-
If you can't take it... Lol. You are allowed to have your skewed opinion of what is beautiful and what isn't. Don't get so offended when I disagree ;)
When someone's first comment is a negative, it's very telling that something strikes a nerve with them. Having lady troubles? Lol.
We are all just having fun here. -poke-

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
It's good to see the trolls arrive! Jealousy is by far the best compliment. rotfl
Maybe where you live that's a model. Glad you're happy. But in So Cal nobody is jealous of that. Funny you said troll, 'cause a cave troll comes to mind.

San

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe where you live that's a model. Glad you're happy. But in So Cal nobody is jealous of that. Funny you said troll, 'cause a cave troll comes to mind.

San
I stand corrected, you are a cave troll then. :facepalm Here I was guessing **** waffle or douche canoe. Have fun standing in a dark corner commenting how all the girls that ignore you are ugly and how it's your choice to be forever alone. Lol. So sad. To each there own, and I will just agree to disagree.:D

·
971 Posts
Hey it's okay. Different stokes with different folks. If anyone upset you on picks of your significant other, it wasn't meant to hurt your feelings. Whatever you are attracted to is between you and the other person.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey it's okay. Different stokes with different folks. If anyone upset you on picks of your significant other, it wasn't meant to hurt your feelings. Whatever you are attracted to is between you and the other person.
Not upset at all. Lol. If you find a woman you regard as beautiful and a decent photographer to take some great shots of your car, I hope you do so. It's an interesting experience and a great way to meet creative people. Everyone has their own tastes an opinions, and some people just have more class in expressing theirs than others.
Once again though, I'm just having fun, and hopefully you guys can take as good as you give :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
I spy a tattoo :p

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I mean really...does one have to be super model to enjoy. It's a nice pic with a attractive lady. Nobody said she was the be all end all of women. It's just a nice picture for christ sakes...more than half of you are ugly as **** to begin with lmao.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Your lotus badge on the back of your car is a little crooked.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts