The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 Lotus Elise was in an accident and I am looking to either repair or change the shells, Does anybody have any recommendations on what might be my best route. I have found a shop that does a lot of Cobra Kits and says this is no problem, but I am concerned with the level of damage.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
966C6C37-CEBC-4E64-BFD4-1EE5BFC492E8_1_105_c.jpeg

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I pursched the Lotus as a Salvage vehicle, the engine and suspension are working fine,

·
Administrator
4,523 Posts
I would start with checking with @GSXtasy. He usually has a large selection of front and rear clams. You're problem in dealing with individuals is international shipping.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.. I will check with him.. I with the shipping I dont have an issue,as I ship all to Miami Fl, and have containers that leave one a month.. I appreciaite the help.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would start with checking with @GSXtasy. He usually has a large selection of front and rear clams. You're problem in dealing with individuals is international shipping.
Sorry for my ignorance, when I try to replay in one of @GSXtasy to ask him, it says I dont have permission. Can you guide me on what I am doing wrong ? Or not doing.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
If you are willing to import from the UK, this is a very good place to start: Lotus Hard Tops

I picked up a 2 pair of clams for my V6 Cup-R from them.

Later,
Eldon

·
Administrator
4,523 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, when I try to replay in one of @GSXtasy to ask him, it says I dont have permission. Can you guide me on what I am doing wrong ? Or not doing.
Thanks
Try again after an hour. First attempt after reaching ten posts will trigger your acceptance and it usually takes an hour after first attempt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts